Rice and rice, corn from the family of Poaceae (Poaceae) and a herbaceous plant species, most of which is planted after buckwheat.
It is of great importance to feed more than half of the world’s population. It grows mostly in the Monsoon Asia.
Types of Rice
Long grain rice: Long and fine grain with a length of 4 or 5 times the width. When cooked, the grain becomes light and soft.
Medium grain rice: It is shorter and wider than long-grain rice with a length of 2 or 3 times the width. Cooked pellets are more moist and soft and tend to stick together than long grain pine.
Short grain rice: They are short, chubby, almost round.
Aromatic rice: It has a natural flavor and taste similar to roasted nuts or popcorn. The most common native aromatic rice are basmati em>, jasmine em> and della em>.
Sweet rice: Short, plump, opaque grain rice. When cooked, the rice loses its shape and becomes very sticky and gluten.
|Nutrients( 100gr )|
|Vitamin (B1)||0,08 mg|
|Vitamin (B2)||0,03 mg|
Gönen Baldo Pirinç, Lüx Baldo Pirinç, Osmancık Pirinç, Pilavlık Pirinç, Kırık Pirinç
• Reduces high blood pressure.
• Energizes and strengthens the body. Satisfactory.
• Rice prevents the formation of kidney stones.
• The risk of catching the carcass of rice with the ingredients is reduced.
• Pirincin mushrooming has been used traditionally for the removal of diarrhea for centuries.